VS80 series Variable Speed Power Tool switch
Electrical rating: DC 25A 24V
Rated Battery voltage: 9.6~24 / 36V
Characteristics: VS80 series are a high current, high voltage variable speed switches for professional cordless tool applications. They combine a compact size with high performance and durability, a thick copper heat sink and double parallel MOSFETs integrated make it easy to adapt to various tools' requirements.
1. Variable speed control;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Motor short circuit brake contact;
4. Built-in diode;
5. Hard trigger or covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of trigger colors for your choice;
6. Pass UL, CUL and TUV safety certificates;
7. Pass 100 000 cycles in mechanical and electrical test;
8. Copper heat sink fixed;
9. Additional Input/Ouput wires, signal wire, battery clamp or LED indicating light for your choice.
Application: Portable power tools, such as drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, impact drivers, screw drivers, etc.